Maintenance of the fermentation tank
1.If the air inlet pipe and the water outlet pipe joint leaks, when tightening the joint does not solve the problem, the filler should be added or replaced.
2. The pressure gauge and safety valve should be checked regularly, and if there is any fault, it should be replaced or repaired in time.
3. When cleaning the fermentation tank, please use a soft brush to scrub, do not scratch with a hard tool, so as not to damage the surface of the fermentation tank.
4. The supporting instrument should be calibrated once a year to ensure normal use.
5. Electrical equipment, instruments, sensors and other electrical equipment are strictly prohibited from directly contacting with water and steam to prevent moisture.
6. When the equipment is out of use, it should be cleaned in time to drain the remaining water in the fermentation tank and each pipeline; loosen the fermentation tank cover and hand hole screws to prevent permanent deformation of the sealing ring.
7. Carbon steel equipment such as operating platform and constant temperature water tank should be painted regularly (once a year) to prevent corrosion.
8. Check the oil level of the reducer frequently. If the lubricating oil is not enough, it needs to be increased in time.
9. Regularly replace the reducer lubricating oil to prolong its service life.
10. If the fermentation tank is not used temporarily, it is necessary to empty the fermentation tank and drain the remaining water in the tank and in each pipeline.
1. Before sterilizing the tank, be sure to check the liquid level, and all electrodes are required to be below the liquid level.
2. Before turning on the power supply of the fermentation tank, be sure to check whether the cooling water is turned on and whether the temperature probe has been inserted into the tank, otherwise the heating circuit will be burned out.
3. During the fermentation process, the workbench must be kept clean, the used culture bottles and other items should be cleaned up in time, and the acid-base liquid or water splashed for any reason should be wiped dry immediately.
4. Special care should be taken when installing, disassembling and sterilizing the tank, the fragile and expensive parts of the pH electrode and the tank.
What operating skills need to be paid attention to in the daily use of fermenters, Bioreactek has summed up some skills and methods for daily use of fermenters based on years of experience on the road of fermenters through practical technical verification.
1. The fermenter must use this system to ensure that all single pieces of equipment can operate normally.
2. When the fermenter is sterilizing the filter, the steam pressure flowing through the air filter shall not exceed 0.17MPa, otherwise the filter element will be damaged and the filtration capacity will be lost.
3. During the fermentation process of the fermentation tank, it should be ensured that the tank pressure does not exceed 0.17MPa.
4. During the actual elimination process of the fermentation tank, when the jacket is preheated with steam, the inlet steam pressure must be controlled within the working pressure range of the equipment, otherwise the fermentation tank will be damaged.
5. When the fermentation tank is empty and consumed, the residual water in the jacket of the fermentation tank must be drained. Otherwise, the cylinder in the fermenter may be flattened, causing damage to the equipment; during actual elimination, it will also cause too much condensed water to dilute the culture solution, thus failing to meet the process requirements.