Protection of the fermenter
1.The fine filter of the fermenter is usually used for half a year. If the filtration resistance is too large or the filtration ability is lost, which will affect the normal production, it needs to be cleaned or replaced (it is recommended to replace directly, not to clean, because the function of the filter cannot be reliably guaranteed after the cleaning operation).
2. When cleaning the fermenter, please use a soft brush to rinse, do not scratch with a hard tool to avoid damage to the surface of the fermenter.
3. The supporting surface of the fermentation tank should be checked once a year to ensure normal use.
4. Electrical equipment such as electrical appliances, exteriors, sensors and other electrical equipment in the fermentation tank are prohibited from directly touching water and steam to avoid moisture.
5. When the fermenter is out of use, it should be cleaned in time to drain the remaining water in the fermenter and various pipes; loosen the fermenter lid and hand-hole screws to avoid permanent deformation of the sealing ring.
6. Carbon steel equipment such as the operation channel of the fermentation tank and the constant temperature water tank should be painted regularly (once a year) to avoid corrosion.
7. Always check the oil level of the reducer. If the lubricating oil is not good, it needs to be added in time.
8. Replace the lubricating oil of the reducer regularly to extend its service life.
9. If the fermentation tank is temporarily unnecessary, it is necessary to empty the fermentation tank and drain the remaining water in the tank and in each pipeline.
Precautions for the use of fermentation tank
1.It is necessary to ensure that all single pieces of equipment of the fermentation tank can operate normally when using this system.
2.When sterilizing the filter, the steam pressure flowing through the air filter must not exceed 0.17MPa, otherwise the filter element will be damaged and the filtering ability will be lost.
3. During the fermentation process, it should be ensured that the tank pressure does not exceed 0.17MPa.
4. In the actual production process, when the jacket is preheated with steam, it is necessary to control the inlet steam pressure within the working pressure range of the equipment (should not exceed 0.2MPa), otherwise the fermentation tank will be damaged.
5. Be sure to drain the remaining water in the jacket of the fermentation tank during empty and actual consumption. Otherwise, the cylinder in the fermenter may be flattened, resulting in equipment damage; during actual elimination, too much condensed water will be formed, causing the culture medium to be diluted, and then the technical requirements cannot be met.
6. During the cooling process after empty and actual consumption, it is forbidden to generate negative pressure in the fermentation tank to avoid the formation of pollution and even damage to the equipment.
7. During the fermentation process, the tank pressure of the fermentation tank should be maintained between 0.03 and 0.05MPa to avoid pollution.
8. During each operation, it is necessary to keep the pressure in the air pipeline higher than the tank pressure of the fermentation tank, otherwise the liquid in the fermentation tank will flow back into the filter, block the filter element or make the filter invalid.
9. If you encounter any questions that cannot be solved by yourself, please contact the after-sales service department of the fermentation tank directly. Do not force open or repair the fermenter.