The fermentation tank is composed of 3 lines, one is the in and out of the air (not into the interlayer), the in and out of the steam (only when the air filter is in the tank, it is in and out from the top of the interlayer), and the in and out of the water .
- If the air intake pipe and the water pipe joint leak, when the problem is not solved by tightening the joint, the filler should be added or replaced.
- The pressure gauge and valve should be checked regularly, and if there is any fault, it should be replaced or repaired in time.
- When cleaning the fermentation tank, please use a soft brush to scrub, do not scratch with a hard tool, so as not to damage the surface of the fermentation tank.
- The supporting instrument should be calibrated once a year to ensure normal use.
- Electrical equipment, instruments, sensors and other electrical equipment are strictly prohibited from directly contacting with water and steam to prevent moisture.
- When the equipment is out of use, it should be cleaned in time to drain the remaining water in the fermentation tank and each pipeline; loosen the fermentation tank cover and hand hole screws to prevent deformation of the sealing ring.
- Carbon steel equipment such as operating platform and constant temperature water tank should be painted regularly to prevent corrosion.
- Check the oil level of the reducer frequently. If the lubricating oil is not enough, it needs to be increased in time.
- Regularly replace the reducer lubricating oil to prolong its service life.
- If the fermentation tank is not used temporarily, it is necessary to empty the fermentation tank and drain the remaining water in the tank and in each pipeline.
Check the air tightness of the fermenter
- Open the valve (the outlet valve of the fermenter), which must be opened all the time during the experiment.
- Open the main power switch, open the tap of the steam generator, pass water into the steam generator, and close the tap when the red light is on.
- Turn on the switch of the air compressor in the fermentation tank, and let air into the air storage tank. When the pressure reaches 2Kg (0.2Mpa), turn off the air compressor.
- Pour a certain amount of deionized water into the fermenter through the injection hole so that it does not pass through the air nozzle.
- Open the inlet valve of the fermenter.
- When the pressure in the tank rises to 0.05MPa, close the intake valve, and turn the sampling knob of the fermentation tank to a tight position to prevent air leakage. At this time, if the pressure in the tank remains unchanged for 30 minutes, the air tightness is good.