The working principle of the glass fermentation tank : There are three methods of fermentation: solid state fermentation, liquid shallow plate fermentation and deep fermentation. Solid-state fermentation uses dried potato powder, starch meal and starch-containing agricultural and sideline products as raw materials. After the medium is prepared, it is cooked under normal pressure, cooled to the inoculation temperature, inserted into the seed koji, put into a koji plate, and heated at a certain temperature and humidity. Fermentation conditions. Using solid state fermentation to produce citric acid, the equipment is simple and the operation is easy. The liquid shallow tray fermentation mostly uses molasses as the raw material. The production method is to transfer the sterilized culture liquid into the fermentation trays one by one through the pipeline, insert the bacteria, and then add the sugar liquid for fermentation after the bacteria multiply to form a biofilm. Fermentation requires sterile air to be introduced into the fermentation room. The main equipment for the production of citric acid by submerged fermentation is the fermenter. Microorganisms multiply and ferment in this airtight container. Now more general-purpose fermentation tanks are used. Its main components include tank, agitator, cooling device, air distribution device, defoamer, shaft seal and other auxiliary devices.
Maintenance of glass fermentation tanks:
- If the air inlet pipe and the water outlet pipe joint leaks, when tightening the joint does not solve the problem, the filler should be added or replaced.
- The pressure gauge and safety valve should be checked regularly, and if there is any fault, it should be replaced or repaired in time.
- When cleaning the fermentation tank, please use a soft brush to scrub, do not scratch with a hard tool, so as not to damage the surface of the fermentation tank.
- The supporting instrument should be calibrated once a year to ensure normal use.
- Electrical equipment, instruments, sensors and other electrical equipment are strictly prohibited from directly contacting with water and steam to prevent moisture.
- When the equipment is out of use, it should be cleaned in time to drain the remaining water in the fermentation tank and each pipeline; loosen the fermentation tank cover and hand hole screws to prevent deformation of the sealing ring.
- Carbon steel equipment such as operating platform and constant temperature water tank should be painted regularly (once a year) to prevent corrosion.
- Check the oil level of the reducer frequently. If the lubricating oil is not enough, it needs to be increased in time.
- Regularly replace the reducer lubricating oil to prolong its service life.
- If the glass fermentation tank is not used temporarily, the fermentation tank needs to be emptied and the remaining water in the tank and in each pipeline should be drained.