Fermentation tank is a closed container or biological reaction device used to cultivate microorganisms or cells. It is a special equipment for material fermentation, which can be used for research, analysis or production. It is used for fermentation of materials in bioengineering, fine chemicals, food, dairy products, seasonings, brewing, beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and other industries.
After the fermentation tank is continuously fermented, the fermentation product is transferred to the refining area through the pipeline, and the fermentation tank needs to be cleaned and maintained before the second fermentation. Fermentation tank maintenance includes the following:
1.Maintenance of the mixer : Check and tighten the stop screws installed in the various parts of the mixer shaft after each opening of the tank cover.
2. Adjustment of the position of the upper magnetic steel: the normal distance between the upper magnetic steel and the bottom of the tank is 1-1.5 mm, if the distance is too small, the bottom surface of the upper magnetic steel will touch the tank body, which will cause the stirring shaft to not rotate or the stirring shaft to jump. And it is accompanied by a large noise phenomenon; if the distance is too large, the magnetic force between the upper and lower magnets will be reduced, and when the fermentation liquid is viscous, the stirrer may stop and be accompanied by large noise.
3.Bearing replacement : After one to two years of use, the bearing noise increases significantly or the stirring shaft swings significantly, and the bearing must be replaced. Remove the bottom end cover of the bearing, remove the shaft head screw and the bearing gland, remove the bottom end cover of the bearing, remove the circlip at the lower end of the bearing seat, take out the stirring shaft from top to bottom, take out the bearing and replace it again Install.
4. Replacement of filter element : Since the air contains a lot of dust, after a certain period of time, the pores on the filter element will gradually be blocked, which on the one hand will cause a serious shortage of air flow and an increase in air pressure drop, and may cause bacterial contamination. need to be replaced. When not in use, the filter element should be removed from the air filter, and the condensed water in the filter should be drained.
5. Maintenance of solenoid valve: The solenoid valve is used for cooling the fermenter, the valve core of the solenoid valve is stuck, the valve core sealing ring failure and the damage of the solenoid coil can all cause the solenoid valve to fail. Fault judgment: Under normal circumstances to ensure the operation of the circulating pump and the circulating pipeline, the biggest reason for the temperature only falling but not rising is the leakage of the solenoid valve or the stuck valve core, and the other reason may be that the electric heater is burned out. Press the water injection switch, the indicator light of the water injection switch is on, and the upper end of the solenoid valve is non-magnetic, no cooling water is discharged, and the coil is broken; the indicator light of the water injection switch is not on, and the F1 (Really) fuse in the control box is burnt out. When the solenoid valve is closed, cooling water leaks from the drain, the valve core seal fails or debris is stuck on the valve core.
6. Maintenance of ball valve: Since the seal in the ball valve is made of two hemispherical tetrafluoroethylene, after long-term use, there may be leakage between the seal and the valve core. Loosen the ferrule joints at both ends of the valve. cap, and then tighten the cylindrical joints at both ends of the valve (under normal circumstances, there should be a certain resistance to turning the valve handle).
7. Leakage of the ferrule joint : Tighten the pressure cap on the street.
8. Air hose : To prevent accidental rupture of the hose connected to both ends of the air flow meter, it is recommended to replace the hose every two years.
9. After the fermentation is completed and sterilized, it should be cleaned in time. During the installation process, the air distributor should be reset, and the gasket of the feeding hole should be replaced in time. If the bottom valve leaks, the bottom valve gasket should be replaced.