Adopt Swiss original imported Mettler Inpro 3030 PH electrode, Mettler AK9 electrode wire.
- low maintenance
- Gel-electrolyte electrodes with current-limiting separators.
- long electrode life
- This electrode uses a patented silver-ion trap technology, which prevents the formation of large amounts of silver sulfide on the surface of the separator in the sulfide medium, thereby extending the life of the electrode.
- Sterilization in place and autoclaving
- The InPro3030 is specifically designed for use in aseptic bioprocessing or aseptic processes, and can be fully autoclaved or sterilized in place.
- medium pressure, this electrode can withstand overpressures up to 6 bar (87 psi).
- The InPro3030 is a professional technology, low maintenance gel pH-electrode for bioprocessing with excellent pressure resistance, specially developed for on-line measurement in bioprocessing applications.
- Switzerland METTLER (METTLER TOLEDO) PH electrode, wire
- LFM-P series transmitter
- Control range: 2.00-12.00ph, accuracy: ±0.05; high temperature sterilization resistance
|pH electrode length||120||225||225||325||325|