Fermentation tank refers to a device used for microbial fermentation in industrial production. Its main structure is a main cylinder made of stainless steel, and attention should be paid to strict and reasonable structure in design and processing. Fermentation tanks can withstand steam sterilization, have certain operating flexibility, minimize internal accessories (avoid dead ends), have strong material and energy transfer performance, and can be adjusted to facilitate cleaning and reduce pollution, suitable for the production of various products and Reduce energy consumption.
The main component of the fermenter is the tank: it is mainly used to cultivate and ferment various bacteria, and the sealing is better (to prevent the bacteria from being polluted in the vinegar self-priming fermentation tank and the vinegar self-priming fermentation tank) There is a stirring paddle in the tank. The distributor used for continuous stirring and bottom ventilation during the fermentation process is used to introduce the air or oxygen required for bacterial growth. There are control sensors on the top plate of the tank. The most commonly used pH electrodes and DO electrodes are used for Monitor the change of pH and DO of the fermentation broth during the fermentation process. The controller is used to display and control the fermentation conditions and so on.
Nine maintenance points of the fermenter:
1. When the fermenter is out of use, it should be cleaned in time to drain the remaining water in the fermenter and various pipes; loosen the fermenter lid and hand-hole screws to prevent deformation of the sealing ring.
2. Carbon steel equipment such as the operating platform of the solid fermentation tank and the constant temperature water tank should be painted regularly (once a year) to prevent corrosion.
3. Check the oil level of the reducer frequently. If the lubricating oil is not enough, it needs to be increased in time.
4. Regularly replace the lubricating oil of the reducer of the fermentation tank to prolong its service life.
5. If the solid fermentation tank is not used temporarily, it is necessary to empty the fermentation tank and drain the remaining water in the tank and in each pipeline.
6. The precision filter of the fermentation tank is generally used for half a year. If the filtration resistance is too large or the filtration ability is lost, which affects the normal production, it needs to be cleaned or replaced (it is recommended to replace it directly without cleaning, because the performance of the filter cannot be reliably guaranteed after the cleaning operation).
7. When cleaning the fermentation tank, please use a soft brush to scrub, do not scratch with a hard tool, so as not to damage the surface of the fermentation tank.
8. The supporting instrument of the fermentation tank should be calibrated once a year to ensure normal use.
9. Electrical equipment such as electrical appliances, meters, sensors and other electrical equipment in the fermentation tank are strictly prohibited from directly contacting water and steam to prevent moisture.