What are the three types of fermentation tanks according to the air input method?
The fermentation tank is suitable for various microbial fermentation, and the equipment has the characteristics of good stability and convenient operation. Users can choose the corresponding structure and shape of the fermentation tank according to the fermentation process. The upper mechanical stirring system is adopted, and the agitator can be adjusted steplessly. The fermentation tank adopts the form of internal circulation, and the stirring paddle is used to disperse and break the air bubbles. The dissolved oxygen rate of the fermentation tank is high and the mixing effect is good. The material of the fermentation tank is made of high-quality stainless steel. The inner surface is mirror polished Ra0.28m, and the outer surface is polished matt , mirror, sandblasted or cold rolled primary color matt.
There are many types of fermentation tanks. According to the aerobic characteristics of microorganisms, anaerobic fermentation tanks and aerobic fermentation tanks are designed in production. Since the application of anaerobic bacteria in industrial production is better than aerobic bacteria, and no oxygen supply is required in the production process, the type and structure of the fermenter is relatively simple. The aerobic fermentation process requires oxygen supply, and there are many types of bacteria, so the structure of the fermenter is correspondingly complex, and the types are correspondingly more, mainly to meet the accumulation of microbial metabolites.
Generally, aerobic fermentation tanks can be divided into three categories according to the air input method: internal stirring type, external stirring type and jet lifting type fermentation tank.
Fermentation tank operation rules:
1. Internal stirring type fermentation tank This type of fermentation tank has power devices inside, such as general-purpose fermentation tank, Wu’s fermentation tank and self-priming fermentation tank.
2. External stirring fermenter The stirring of the fermentation liquid in this type of fermentor is realized by external power, or a fermenter with a venturi tube inhaling air and mixing the material liquid, such as a Venturi fermenter.
3. Jet-lift type fermenter This type of fermenter is input with compressed air from the outside, so that the fermentation liquid is turned up and down and fully mixed, such as high-level tower fermenter and belt-lift fermenter.
Precautions for the operation of the fermenter:
1. The system must be used when the fermenter must ensure that all single pieces of equipment of the fermenter can operate normally.
2. When the fermenter is sterilizing the filter, the steam pressure flowing through the air filter shall not exceed 0.17MPa, otherwise the filter element will be damaged and the filtration capacity will be lost.
3. During the fermentation process of the fermentation tank, it should be ensured that the tank pressure does not exceed 0.17MPa.
4. During the actual elimination of the fermentation tank, when the jacket is preheated with steam, the inlet steam pressure must be controlled within the working pressure range of the equipment (should not exceed 0.2MPa), otherwise the fermentation tank will be damaged.
5. When the fermentation tank is empty and consumed, the residual water in the jacket of the fermentation tank must be drained. Otherwise, the cylinder in the fermenter may be flattened, causing damage to the equipment; during actual elimination, it will also cause too much condensed water to dilute the culture solution, thus failing to meet the process requirements.
6. During the cooling process of the fermentation tank after emptying and actual consumption, it is strictly forbidden to generate negative pressure in the fermentation tank to avoid pollution or even damage to the equipment.
7. During the fermentation process of the fermentation tank, the tank pressure should be maintained between 0.03 and 0.05MPa to avoid pollution.
8. During each operation of the fermenter, the pressure in the air pipeline must be kept higher than the tank pressure of the fermenter, otherwise the liquid in the fermenter will flow back into the filter, block the filter element or make the filter invalid.
The above is the relevant introduction about the three categories of fermenters according to the air input method. Bioreactek is committed to the promotion of fermenter technology and the development of process equipment. Through years of hard work, we have rich engineering experience, providing customers with a series of services such as equipment process design, equipment production, installation and commissioning, and can provide overall solutions and turnkey projects, winning a good reputation from customers and the industry. Welcome new and old friends to visit and investigate our factory. For more information on