- The glass fermenter should have a suitable height-diameter ratio. The height-diameter ratio of the fermenter is generally (2.5~4):1;
- The fermenter should be able to withstand a certain pressure. Since the fermentation tank has a certain pressure and temperature during disinfection and normal operation, all parts of the tank body must have a certain strength and can withstand a certain pressure;
- The stirring installation and ventilation installation of the glass fermentation tank should enable the The bubbles are dispersed and finely broken, and the gas and liquid are mixed sufficiently to ensure the dissolution of oxygen and improve the utilization rate of oxygen;
- The glass fermenter should have heating and cooling installations, and should have enough cooling area. The microbial growth and metabolism process emits a lot of heat. In order to control the temperature required in different stages of the fermentation process, the fermenter should have enough cooling area;
- Ensure complete sterilization in the glass fermenter;
- The shaft seal of the stirrer should be tight, Minimize leakage.
Maintenance of glass fermenter
- Pay attention to the storage environment of the valve. It should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and both ends of the passage should be blocked;
- The valve should be checked regularly, and the dirt on it should be removed, and anti-rust oil should be applied to its surface. ;
- After the valve is installed, regular maintenance should be stopped to ensure its normal operation;
- Check whether the sealing surface of the valve is worn, and repair or replace it according to the condition;
- Check the valve stem and stem nut The trapezoidal thread wear condition, whether the packing is out of date, etc., and stop the necessary operations.