- Care and maintenance
1.1 The precision filter is generally used for one year. If the filtration resistance is too large or the filtration ability is lost, which affects the normal production, it needs to be cleaned or replaced (it is recommended to replace it directly without cleaning, because the performance of the filter cannot be reliably guaranteed after the cleaning operation).
1.2 When cleaning the glass fermenter, please use a soft brush to scrub, do not scratch with a hard tool, so as not to damage the surface of the glass fermenter.
1.3 The matching instrument should be calibrated once a year to ensure normal use.
1.4 Electrical appliances, meters, sensors and other electrical equipment are strictly prohibited from directly contacting with water and steam to prevent moisture.
1.5 When the equipment is out of use, it should be cleaned in time to drain the remaining water in the glass fermenter and various pipes; loosen the fermenter lid and hand-hole screws to prevent permanent deformation of the sealing ring.
1.6 Carbon steel equipment such as operating platform and constant temperature water tank should be painted regularly (once a year) to prevent corrosion.
1.7 Check the oil level of the reducer frequently. If the lubricating oil is not enough, it needs to be increased in time.
1.8 Replace the lubricating oil of the reducer regularly to prolong its service life.
1.9 If the glass fermenter is not used temporarily, the fermenter needs to be emptied, and the remaining water in the tank and in each pipeline should be drained.
- 1 The system must be used when all single pieces of equipment can operate normally.
- 2 When sterilizing the filter, the steam pressure flowing through the air filter should not exceed 0.17MPa, otherwise the filter element will be damaged and the filtering ability will be lost.
- 3 During the fermentation process, it should be ensured that the tank pressure does not exceed 0.17MPa.
- 4 During the actual elimination process, when the jacket is preheated with steam, the inlet steam pressure must be controlled within the working pressure range of the equipment (should not exceed 0.2MPa), otherwise the fermentation tank will be damaged.
- 5 During empty and actual consumption, be sure to drain the remaining water in the jacket of the glass fermentation tank. Otherwise, the cylinder in the fermenter may be flattened, causing damage to the equipment; during actual elimination, it will also cause too much condensed water to dilute the culture solution, thus failing to meet the process requirements.
- 6 During the cooling process after empty and actual elimination, it is strictly forbidden to generate negative pressure in the glass fermentation tank to avoid pollution or even damage to the equipment.
- 7 During the fermentation process, the tank pressure should be maintained between 0.03 and 0.05MPa to avoid pollution.
- 8 During each operation, the pressure in the air pipeline must be kept higher than the tank pressure of the glass fermenter, otherwise the liquid in the fermenter will flow back into the filter, block the filter element or make the filter invalid.
- 9 If you encounter problems that cannot be solved by yourself, please contact the company’s after-sales service department directly. Do not force disassembly or repair.
- Maintenance of stirring mechanism
- 1 The stirring mechanism is composed of motor, stirring shaft, stirring paddle and coupling mechanism. A specially designed coupling is used on the upper end of the stirring shaft, which not only hangs the stirring shaft, but also ensures the normal operation of the shaft.
- 2 Maintenance of the stirrer:
- 1) After each opening of the tank cover, check and tighten the Set screws in various parts on the agitator shaft.
- 2) Replacement of bearings: After one to two years of use, the bearing noise increases significantly or the stirring shaft swings significantly, so the bearing must be replaced. Remove the end cover of the bearing seat, remove the shaft head screw and the bearing gland, remove the lower end cover of the bearing seat, remove the circlip at the bearing at the lower end of the bearing seat, take out the stirring shaft from top to bottom, take out the bearing and replace it, and then in turn Install.
- Replacement of filter filter
- Because the air contains a lot of dust, after a certain period of time, the pores on the filter element will gradually be blocked. On the one hand, this will cause a serious shortage of air flow and an increase in air pressure drop, and at the same time, it may cause bacterial contamination. At this point it needs to be replaced. Due to the large difference in air quality in different places, there is no accurate service life, and the recommended number of disinfection is 20 batches.
- Leakage of the ferrule joint: Tighten the pressure cap on the joint.
- Air Hose: To prevent accidental bursting of the hoses attached to both ends of the air flow meter, it is recommended that all hoses be replaced every two years.
- Steam generator maintenance: refer to the steam generator manual.
- Air compressor maintenance: refer to the compressor manual.