Fermentation tanks are widely used in dairy products, beverages, bioengineering, pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals and other industries. The tank body and the upper and lower filling heads (or prototypes) are all processed by spinning R angle, the inner wall of the tank is mirror polished, there is no sanitary dead angle, and the fully enclosed design ensures that the materials are always mixed and fermented in a pollution-free state, and the equipment is equipped with air Breathing holes, CIP cleaning nozzles, manholes and other devices.
The operation steps of the fermentation tank :
1.Correct the pH electrode and the dissolved oxygen electrode;
2. Sterilize the tank. Put the culture medium into the tank as needed, seal the tank as required, and put the tank into a large sterilizer for sterilization (115℃, 30 minutes);
3. After the tank is cooled, place it on the fermentation table, The installation is complete; turn on the cooling water, turn on the power of the air pump, connect the ventilation pipe to start ventilation, adjust the air intake knob to make the ventilation volume appropriate; turn on the power of the fermenter, set the temperature, pH, stirring speed, etc., turn it on at 640r/min for 30 minutes, set The dissolved oxygen electrode is 100;
4. After the temperature is stable and all the parameters are correct, connect the pre-shaken seeds, start the fermentation timing, and start recording various parameters;
5. After the fermentation is completed, clean the tank and electrodes, The electrode was inserted into the Erlenmeyer flask with 4M potassium chloride for use.
The cleaning of the fermentation tank is very important, but many people are not very good at it. Not only do they not clean it, but it may lead to worse consequences. Below we will introduce three precautions for cleaning the fermentation tank:
1. The fermentation process will produce a large amount of protein, hop resin, polysaccharide, yeast and other organic substances and calcium oxalate, sulfate and other inorganic substances. After the fermentation tank is emptied, the organic substances And inorganic dirt attached to the tank wall, yellowish brown. When the amount of tartar is large, the surface will appear white, just like the skin of the saline-alkali ground, the inorganic matter and the organic matter are intertwined with each other;
The use of caustic soda for cleaning only has an effect on removing the organic matter, and the cleaning temperature is above 80 ℃. Effect:
When cleaning, a single nitric acid is used for cleaning, but it has a certain effect on inorganic substances, and is almost ineffective on organic substances. The contamination on the wall of the fermentation tank is a mixture of inorganic and organic substances, which is difficult to clean with a single cleaning agent. Therefore, some breweries will carry out a major cleaning of the fermenter every year, and thoroughly clean the fermenter;
2. The T541 anti-corrosion layer of the fermenter wall is partially damaged. After repairing, the surface finish is significantly reduced, making it difficult to clean the tank wall dirt.
3. The wear or blockage of the tank washer or the washer ball results in incomplete cleaning of some fermentation tanks and accumulation of dirt.
Many factors will cause the fermentation tank to produce a lot of dirty substances after several years of use. For example, a certain amount of dirt has accumulated on the tank wall, which is difficult to completely remove by conventional cleaning processes. Therefore, every 4 to 5 years, the fermenter can be deeply cleaned in the off-season of production, which is a very practical method!